Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ok, got a name, now what?

I have been asked (pestered) to start a blog for a number of months now, but due to a complete blank on what to call it and laziness to figure all this stuff out, am just getting around to it.
So thanks to hubby's (pestering) ingenuity, he suggested with much enthusiasm "How 'bout from tee to green?", to which I responded with a blank stare (as I usually do to golf terms), so he went on to explain that "from tee to green" is a golf term meaning "from start to finish" (I think).

So, here we are now with a name and an explanation, now on to the news.

As of this past Monday, we are waiting rather impatiently for our little son Gage to arrive, if he holds out until Sunday, doctors will induce labor and he should make his debut hopefully on Monday. I am feeling pretty good still, very ready to meet this little guy. So...if you don't hear from me for a week or two, we are busy getting acquainted and settling in to our new adventure as a family of three + little dog.
Or...I can't figure out how to log back in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment